God's Healing Word
tells us that He is our
Healer: Not once long ago, but
He heals using both
natural and a higher
do so many churches lack
faith that God
Our mission is to restore
faith in God as our
Healer; to put the blessed, ministry of
healing back into the
will is not that you be healed,
but rather that you never get sick!
God's Healing Word Ministry:
A Statement of our Beliefs
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant, eternal Word of
- We believe the Bible is our final authority for faith and
- We believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God; the only
way to God and eternal life.
- We believe the Church is the Bride of Christ, the Body of
- We believe in the ministry of God, the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Biblical Process of salvation includes grace, faith,
repentance, confession, baptism, and faithfulness centered in Christ.
- We believe God is our healer, and Satan is our destroyer (Exodus 15:26; I
- We believe man is created in the image of God with a body, spirit and soul,
and that man is not complete or human, unless all three aspects of his being dwell together as one
(Genesis 1:27; I Thessalonians 4:13-17, 5:23).
- We believe it remains the mission of Jesus Christ to heal the sick
(physically and spiritually) and preach the Kingdom of God at hand (Acts 10:37-38; Mark
- We believe Jesus taught His disciples how to minister healing to the sick.
We believe Jesus' disciples passed Jesus’ teaching on to churches they planted, and is part of what is
called the Great Commission. We believe God intends for the Church, the Body of Christ, to minister
healing to the sick (I Corinthians 12:27; Ephesians 3:4-11).
- We believe Jesus Christ suffered in body, died and was resurrected from the
dead in order for man to have salvation (physical and spiritual healing) in Him (Isaiah
- We believe what the world calls psychosomatic God calls an unclean, evil
spirit obedient to Satan (Matthew 10:1; Acts 5:16; Romans 8:15; I John 4:1).
- We believe Satan roams around seeking to inflict sickness, disease and
death through unclean spirits of fear, worry, hatred, bitterness, guilt, drugs and false realities
(II Timothy 4:18; I Peter 5:8).
- We believe it is by the name of Jesus Christ (Acts 4:10) that people are
spiritually cleansed from unclean spirits, which empowers the body to heal itself of disease.
- We believe God heals today in two ways: Instantly and miraculously
(iaomai), and in time through godly therapy (therapeuo) (Acts 28:8-9; James 5:15-16).
- We believe there is both good and bad medicine. Medicine that maims and
kills in the name of healing is of evil. Medicine that heals and never harms is of God.
- We believe God receives no glory in sickness and death. We believe God
receives glory in healing the sick and resurrecting the dead (John 9:1-7).
- We believe God intended the plant kingdom to be food and medicine for our
well-being and physical health (Genesis 1:29).
- We believe dependence on pharmakeia (drugs from a pharmacy) is an act of
the sinful nature. Pharmakeia dependence creates a counterfeit reality, which denies God as our healer.
It is filled with misery and death (Galatians 5:19; Revelation 18:23).