God's Healing Word
tells us that He is our
Healer: Not once long ago, but
He heals using both
natural and a higher
do so many churches lack
faith that God
Our mission is to restore
faith in God as our
Healer; to put the blessed, ministry of
healing back into the
will is not that you be healed,
but rather that you never get sick!
God's Healing Word Ministry:
A Statement of our Beliefs
- We believe the Bible is the inspired,
inerrant, eternal Word of God.
- We believe the Bible is our final authority
for faith and practice.
- We believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son
of the living God; the only way to God and eternal
- We believe the Church is the Bride of
Christ, the Body of Christ.
- We believe in the ministry of God, the Holy
- We believe the Biblical Process of salvation
includes grace, faith, repentance, confession,
baptism, and faithfulness centered in
- We believe God is our healer, and Satan is
our destroyer (Exodus 15:26; I Peter
- We believe man is created in the image of
God with a body, spirit and soul, and that man is not
complete or human, unless all three aspects of his
being dwell together as one (Genesis 1:27; I
Thessalonians 4:13-17, 5:23).
- We believe it remains the mission of Jesus
Christ to heal the sick (physically and spiritually)
and preach the Kingdom of God at hand (Acts 10:37-38;
- We believe Jesus taught His disciples how to
minister healing to the sick. We believe Jesus'
disciples passed Jesus’ teaching on to churches they
planted, and is part of what is called the Great
Commission. We believe God intends for the Church,
the Body of Christ, to minister healing to the sick
(I Corinthians 12:27; Ephesians 3:4-11).
- We believe Jesus Christ suffered in body,
died and was resurrected from the dead in order for
man to have salvation (physical and spiritual
healing) in Him (Isaiah 53:4-5).
- We believe what the world calls
psychosomatic God calls an unclean, evil spirit
obedient to Satan (Matthew 10:1; Acts 5:16; Romans
8:15; I John 4:1).
- We believe Satan roams around seeking to
inflict sickness, disease and death through unclean
spirits of fear, worry, hatred, bitterness,
guilt, drugs and false realities (II Timothy
4:18; I Peter 5:8).
- We believe it is by the name of Jesus Christ
(Acts 4:10) that people are spiritually cleansed from
unclean spirits, which empowers the body to heal
itself of disease.
- We believe God heals today in two ways:
Instantly and miraculously (iaomai), and in time
through godly therapy (therapeuo) (Acts 28:8-9; James
- We believe there is both good and bad
medicine. Medicine that maims and kills in the name
of healing is of evil. Medicine that heals and never
harms is of God.
- We believe God receives no glory in sickness
and death. We believe God receives glory in healing
the sick and resurrecting the dead (John
- We believe God intended the plant kingdom to
be food and medicine for our well-being and physical
health (Genesis 1:29).
- We believe dependence on pharmakeia (drugs
from a pharmacy) is an act of the sinful nature.
Pharmakeia dependence creates a counterfeit reality,
which denies God as our healer. It is filled with
misery and death (Galatians 5:19; Revelation